Tuesday, August 18, 2015

2014-15 Season Recap

The 2014-15 Season featured our first ever graduating class, where we advanced to the SAA Semi-Final game and lost to Centre College in a heartbreaker.  I know that we could have won this game, but felt that I did not have my best season personally, as I was hit in the face with a shot and required reconstructive facial surgery.  I feel bad that I let my team down, but was proud of the way the guys battled through a season of adversity especially with a roster size of only 26 players.

Our 2014-15 season featured 9 all-conference players and 11 All-Academic SAA members.  However, the real thing I would like to boast about is that all 7 of the graduated seniors landed terrific jobs immediately after their graduation.  This is one area that Berry College excels at more than our competitors.  In fact, we have one player making $85,000 right out of college with AT&T!  The reason real reason why you go to Berry College ultimately, is to set yourself up for success in life.

We finished the season with a 12-5 record, and continue to show vast improvements, especially when comparing what we've accomplished in only 4 years against other new programs.  Berry College has been able to rise to prominence so quickly because of the facilities we offer, and the support we receive through both our administration and our budgeting resources.

You really have to see this place in person to fully grasp what an amazing place this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment